Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Music

    The beginning of May! (And also the continuation of me fighting with my best friend over something that is probably both of our faults?? But that won't be talked about, I'll destroy myself thinking about this topic💀) 

    Happy D-.... 26?? 27?? How do you count?? To my birthday I guess??

    My topic I chose for myself this time is music, partially because I went to karaoke today. Another reason is because I just cannot shush when it comes to music.

    To group my favorite music.. I like K-pop, some J-pop, and some anime songs. 

    The K-pop is probably easy to explain, so I'll say this first. My absolute number one is Enhypen, and if I were to say girl group, Twice would be it. I love others too though! Like IVE, Kepler, Mamamoo, BTS, Txt, Iz*One(Omg I'm still sad that they disbanded TwT), Itzy... I believe I said them all? 

    I got into K-pop for year in my first year of High school, and since then I've always been practicing singing in hangul because my friends there wanted me to @.@ Then I got back into dancing(Although it was really just in my free time and out of fun, not for real like with lessons) because I wanted to dance with them. 


    Alrighty then! The "some" J-pop. I only say "some" because I really only listen to some J-pop. ずっと真夜中でいいのに。, Yoasobi, Eve, Niziu, Yorushika, and possibly some other artists that I can't recall. Sooo.. If anyone knows them, hmu??


    Now--- The anime songs. Goodness gracious-- There's a HUGE anime that I love that isn't really known by lots of people. It's called... Macross Delta. It's part of the Macross series, a anime series with different plots every time with lots of music! Delta is the newest one out of all of them (Although it was released in 2016..) and had a movie(WHICH I COULDN'T WATCH--) last year, which will be Blu-Ray CD DVD-ed this September! 

    There... is tons of songs. I love them all with my heart! I'll probably make a post just to talk about this anime(Of course, I'll just label it as a whole Spoiler alert!) But for other anime songs I know, there's a lot! Even if they're mostly animes from three years ago and even more back than that! Like Kagerou project if anyone remembers that. That was around ten years ago if I recall? Name an anime and I'll tell you if I know the plot or the songs related to it! 


    Anyways! The post about Macross Delta will probably be on another freestyle post ^^ I feel happier just talking about all of this since it becomes a bit tangled when I try to say it by my own mouth! I have a bit too much to say and explain (Like Anne!... Yes, I've also been reading Anne of Green Gables-)


(PS: ... I'm gonna join Gospel choir-)

No comments: