Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

wonderful way to stroll

Yesterday, I went Harajuku with my friends and enjoyed taking pictures, eating spaghetti and crepe at Takeshita street. It was first time for me to walk from our univercity to there, and I found it so exciting. On the way to there, I found the location that was used in the drama I watched. I was so excited to image that my favorite actor had stood at where I was standing!! It was in the residental area, so there was so quiet and simple. On the other hand, we walked Omotesando to return, so we also felt fashionable atmosphere. It was good stroll. I want to find other way to enjoy strolling!!