Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sasagawa-Nagare

Hi! Maybe I'm the latest person in the class to write a blog, and I'm sorry for that.

I want to talk about a little trip my family and I took during this precious summer vacation. Where we've been is Murakami city, Niigata prefecture. My father and I drove there. It took more than 5 hours. It was seriously tiring especially I had been already exhausted by the daily practice of cricket before this trip. Anyway, there is a beautiful sandy beach called Sasagawa-Nagare. The water is so clear that you can literally see the bottom of the sea from large distance!
This is one of pictures I took there. Beautiful isn't is? Also there are many kinds of living things besides fish, such as echini, turban shells and abalones! 
See? I caught them! Don't worry, I released them later, of course. We stayed there for three days. But it was late August, so diving in the ocean was a bit cold actually. Anyway I had a nice and relaxing time in Niigata. I love the ocean!