Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Harajuku with my friends:)

           
            Yesterday, I went to Harajuku with my IE class members after the 1st lessons. I haven’t visited there for a long time since I was 5th grade in elementary school, so I enjoyed strolling all the more. We went there just at the lunch time, so we could eat delicious spaghetti at the La Psusa restaurant. The foods were cheaper than I had expected, so I was really surprised. If there is an opportunity for the rest of my family to visit Tokyo, I would like to recommend them to eat that restaurant. I hope that they will like it.
            One more thing we did yesterday was to take picture at the photo booth. When I was in high school, I often took it, but after entering university, I hardly did it, so I was happy to be able to take a good picture.
              Before I enter this university, I’ve never expected that I could go such a famous place among young people casually between classes, so I was happy to do that. If there are any free time, I want to visit there and eat bigger crepe.