Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

London #2



I’d like to talk about London. When I tripped to London by bus, I was really surprised that there were a lot of Japanese restaurants everywhere. So I could eat them whenever I wanted to eat, although it was a little more expensive than our country’s. One of the funniest moments was I found the customer was eating noodle with a fork! I enjoyed having conversation with a British cook in the restaurant as well.

I found that public transportation system in London put special emphasis on buses much more than the undergrounds. There were many opportunities that I got on them, which were red exterior and 2-story ones. The view from the top of the bus was amazing. After we got off the bus, I was very tired because I did sightseeing almost all of the famous place on foot all the day. Even in one day, I visited Royal Observatory of Greenwich, Big Ben, St Margaret’s Church, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, and London Eye. All of landscape in London was worth taking picture, because the architecture and the structure of any building had majestic scenery. The people in England was as sociable as American’s. Whenever I got lost, they explained to me again and again. Thanks to that, I managed to accomplish our plan in London.