Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

movie

During this summer vacation I watched many movies both at home and at cinema. At home, I chose Mamma Mia! , Tim Burton's corpse bride, pretty woman, The King's speech , and at cinema I watched hot load, When Marnie Was There and Lupin the third. Surprisingly  I only watched foreign movies at home! Of course I like to watch movies with friends but also I like alone. Watching movie alone with a cup of coffee is my blissful moment. It's even with going to Disney land actually.
Sometimes I was asked remarks about movies I watched but it is difficult to answer because I watch without thinking anything and I think impressions or feelings the movie will bring are different from person to person.  So if there is movie you were interested in, you should go and watch!