Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Class Reunion

  Hey guys, it's Kentaro. Today, I'm gonna talk about my class reunion held last Sunday night.

  The class reunion took place in Shinjuku and my classmates in high school, who came to Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Saitama to enter university, participated in it last Sunday night. In short, it was awesome!

  I talked a lot with my classmates over dinner. Even though it had been only a month since we last met together at school, we had heaps of topics to talk about, and we shared our own latest news with each other. I was happy to hear that most of them were enjoying their new life in the university. Some of them seemed to be tired from doing lots of homework, though.

  After dinner, we went karaoke and sung together for one and a half hours. Time passed very quickly and it was high time we must say good-bye. I really wanted to talk with them more and more, but I'm sure that we will meet together soon. I'm looking forward to meeting them again!

  Looking back over the past, my everyday life in high school was always filled with lots of happiness and smile. Once someone in my class said something funny, everyone laughed at him or her. That moment was really common, but now, I think it was a treasure. I hope our strong bond will last forever.

  How about sometimes looking back over the past? Looking at your graduation album again will also give you an opportunity to look back on your high school days.

  Thanks for reading.