Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

My favorite song

  Hi everyone, how are you doing? Today, I'll answer to Sayaka's question.

  Her question was like this: "What are your favorite artists or songs?" Actually I have no favorite artists, but I listen to a variety of songs such as J-POP, English songs, chorus songs, and so on, so I'll introduce my favorite song to you guys.

  There're lots and lots of songs that I really like and listen to again and again. Above all, "I Just Called To Say I Love You" sung by Stevie Wonder is the best one for me. The song is a little bit old, but it has been loved and sung by many people in the world for years. I like the lyrics, the melody, and his soulful voice, but these stuffs are only a part of the reason why I like it the best. Let me tell you about it more in detail.

  As I said before, I performed a cappella at the school festival when I was in high school. I did 2 songs in a cappella style, one of which was "I Just Called To Say I Love You." There were 6 members in my band -- a lead vocalist, a vocal percussion, and 4 chorus members -- and all of us loved this song. Of course the song itself is amazing, but the one we sang in a cappella style is the best for me, because it contains heaps of precious memories that we six had made together. Whenever I listen to the song, I can't help but recall those happy high school days. That's why I like this song the best.

  Do you guys have any special memory in your high school days? Please let me know about it!

  Thanks for reading, and see you again soon!