Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Media discussion

We had a first media discussion on the last class. Did everyone enjoyed it?
For me, it was challenging and fun to discuss something in English. 
I realized that to make the discussion active and lively, you need both english skills and ability to think a way to solve the problems that suggested by other people.
What I want to say is, of course you need to have a good English skills, but idea of what you say is more important thing. 
Honestly, I was focusing too much on just learning English. Not having enough trainings on how to form opinion and to express it to someone else.
Also, the media discussion involves a lot of social problems, so I thought that learning social problems in English is important thing to do.
By now, I’m not very good at discussion, but I’ll do my best in subsequent discussions, and trying to learn the way to make the discussion more interesting and active.
I’m looking forward to see all of you at the next class, See you next week!