Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I HAVE A QUESTION



My first question is about this blog.

Can anybody tell me tomorrow how to interact with my class mates in this blog?
Dose anybody knows how to comment?


My second question is about book report.


I went to a book store in Shibuya with my friends last Thursday with my friends  and i couldn't find the book but instead I find a book that looks quite interesting.



I have started to read the first part now.

Dr. Armstrong.   May I use this book for book report?


What do you all think about this book?



About class,  I have started to actually enjoy  classes in IE3. Actually i find it quite more interesting then other classes. I guess I seem to like studying English than other subject such as British Literature. I feel very sleepy in the classes that don't uses English at all. I have to do something about this bad habit.

In the class we did last week, I really enjoyed asking question to my partner. I learned a lot of new things that i didn't know, and I enjoy speaking English with my friends.

Do you think I'm noisy during media discussion time? I want to know because every time during discussion time, i always notice that people in other groups are watching and laughing and sometimes I find my self discussing the same topic with other groups. I find this very enjoyable and exciting because If i could I just want to talk with everyone in the class at the same time. ha ha ha

If you could tell me i would adjust myself.


How are you all doing with Really English?

I am very lazy and i don't want to do it, but i know that I don't have a choice. I was very confused because even though I was doing the task for listening, all the question was about vocabulary. I guess I have to have more patience. I will try to finish it as soon as possible.



thank you.


Brianne.