Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 14, 2014

No tennis No life

I have started playing tennis when I was in elementary school in America.
I just started because of the reason that my brother was doing it.
At first I just started because I had plenty of free time and at that moment I was not doing any sports.
After I entered junior high school,  I quited tennis and started playing baseball.
Baseball was fun, but while the three years at baseball club at junior high school, I started to feel
"I wanna play tennis."
This was a feeling I had never felt when I was playing tennis in elementary school.

After I entered high school, I immediately joined the tennis club. I even became the captain of the tennis club. Everyday at high school was so much fun. Playing tennis everyday after school with the club members was so wonderful that I have always thought if this would last forever. It was part of my life.

And  now I am a university student. Even though I won't  be able to play tennis everyday anymore,
I would like to keep in touch with tennis in someway. So far I'm planning to be a tennis coach.