Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today's class

Hi, everyone! Actually, this is my first time to write a blog.
On today's class, we had a lot of discussion about our Media Discussion Paper.
It was great for me to hear many aspects of view, which also encouraged me to try to think a lot more about particular issue.
I'm already tired from the college student's life (it means 90 minutes long per period, part-time job, and a lot of homeworks,) but I enjoyed this class so much.
In other classes, we have to listen carefully about what our teacher is saying for 90 minutes (which exhausts me,) but in this class, we can express what we want to say or what we think.
I'm looking forward to the next class!