Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My pet

 Let me talk about my pet. I began to have a cat when I was in junior high school. Her name is Nana because her birthday is on July 7, the Star Festival. Everyone calls her Nana-chan. She is a type of "Manchikan" that has short legs. She knows when feeding time is, when the time comes, she walks into the kitchen and says "Mew-Mew." She also knows the word 'FOOD', 'GOHAN', and if someone says"GOHAN", she answers, "Mew". When I call her name, "Nana-chan", she wags her tail. Sometimes she lies down, showing her belly like a dog. This is the sign that she wants to be patted.
 


Nana-chan is so cute. To tell you the truth, I preferred dogs to cats before I had Nana. The reason why I chose a cat is that it isn't allowed to have a dog in my apartment. Then I realized how cute the cats are!
 I love you, Nana-chan!