Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lazy day

Hey everyone! How was your day? :)
For me, today was lazy day. I had no plan for today, so I woke up at 10:00 am, ate pancake for my blanch, watched "Planes" which is my favorite movie, and cleaned my room with listening my favorite songs. Talking to songs, as some of you guys already know, I love Justin Bieber! I know he is not good boy these days and most people frown their face when I tell them that, but I love everything about him.
He visited Japan last a few days, so I walked around Harajuku after classes to catch him, unfortunately, I couldn't though ;( It was so sad for me when I saw his tweet "Bye Japan" with picture of him with two crying girls in the airport, but I hope he had great time in Japan...
He was criticized by media while he was in Japan about visiting Yasukuni Shrine, which is controversial place, but he was just mislead to think that the shrine was only a place of player. I thought he should not blame for, but I also think you have to know at least some important things about other countries such as customs or culture when you visit the place.
Oh I was going to talk about my day, but almost all of this blog is about Justin Bieber!!! Should I change the title?lol Anyways I hope he doesn't cause trouble anymore and come back to Japan soon!
Thanks for reading, and I want you to let me know about your favorite artist or songs!