Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Things I want to do

Good evening!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

 There is so much things I want to do but haven't done yet!
 The first thing I really really want to do right now is to go see the movie call 'Frozen'. Almost all my friends have been talking and tweeting about it. I heard that the songs in the movie are also amazing. What surprised me the most is that most of my friends have seen the movie more than once! I also heard that it is better to see the movie in English language with the Japanese subtitle, than the Japanese version. If I have time I will definitely go see it by next week!

 Also, I am looking for a part time job. Since university has started, I have many opportunities to go out with my new friends and my old friends from high school then I had before. I am spending too much money and still not making any! I have done a part time job at a cram school before, but I guess it did not suit me so well. I am looking for a job that has many chances to communicate with many people, and if possible, I want to work at a place that does not have a dress code! If anyone knows or have any idea where I can work, please give my an advise!

Thanks for reading :)

Saki Nawata