Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

My first part time job!

Hello eveybody!
My name is Saki Akiyama.
I would like to write about my first part time job for my first blog.

 I started working at a cram school this Wednesday.  I do tutorials before class begins and also do a little
bit of office work.
 I used to go to this cram school when I was a high school student.  The workers there always supported me for the college entrance exam and that's why I think I was able to pass the entrance exam for Aoyamagakuin University!
 I felt that now it was my turn to support the students and that's why I started this job. I am very honored to work at this cram school and I hope I can support the students as the workers did to me last year!
 Since my high school didn't allow students to work at all, I am happy to be able to work.
I am going to try my best to manage doing both school work and part time job and spend a fulfilled time as a college student.

To end with, I have a question for everbody!

What kind of part time job are you doing?