Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Wild animals in Tokyo

 Yesterday I was going for my dogs walk, and guess what I saw!
A baby raccoon dog!

 I was walking around the park to see the cherry blossoms near my house. Then I noticed how my dog was sniffing the ground excitedly. I looked around and saw a small long-haired animal just a few meters away from me. First I thought it was a kitten or a dog left loose, but then I realized the way it walked was neither a cat nor dog. I knew my dog would be too excited and would chase it if he notice, so I could not get closer. I looked carefully and was sure that it was a raccoon dog.

 It was surprising that I would actually find a raccoon dog in Tokyo! I really hope to see them again around my house.