Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Self-introduction

Hi! My name is Yumi Sawahira (not yumi but yuumi in Japanese). I lived in Canada for one year as an exchange student. But I'm not very confident about my English. I got into this high level class which have many of those who had lived in foreign country for many years, so I think this is a chance for me to improve my English skill on listening or speaking, reading like everything!
I like sports since I used to play softball, but I really love to go to cafe and have desserts like cakes and pancakes!! So I would be happy if you let me know any great places to eat desserts you find!!
I want to get to know you and enjoy IE classes!!