Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Answering the questions

Good morning. Today I'll answer Sayaka and Kentaro's questions.
 First ,I'll answer to Sayaka's question "whose your favorite singer?". My favorite singers are Taylor Swift and EXO. I like Taylor Swift's songs because I like her nice voice and the lyrics. The song I like this moment of her' s is the song "enchanted". The song is pretty long ,but the lyrics are good.
 I believe that most of you know who Taylor Swift is, so next I'll introduce EXO. Exo is a Korean singer. It's a group of 12people. 8 are Korean and the other 4 are Chinese .They dance , they sing, they are just awesome !! They're really popular in Korea right now. If any of you are interested or never heard of them ,look them up on YouTube !
 I'll move on to the next question. "What's your specially memory in high school days?" My specially memory is going to the All Japan Junior and High School Dance Competition. Known as"zenkoku taikai" in Japanese . I was in the dance club and the practice was hard ,but there was always something you can earn. We had practice everyday so I sometimes felt stress. Whenever I feel stress, I go outside and have a walk. What do you guys do when you feel stress?
Bye!