Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 21, 2014

influence of a TV drama

Recently, I started watching a TV drama that was very popular several years ago.
 I first saw it on the afternoon TV programme, which was a rerun of the drama. I realized the story is interesting and soon after that, I went to TSUTAYA to borrow the drama DVD.
It is called "Nodame Cantabile" and it also became a series connected to movies. The drama's theme is classical music and through it, the characters of the story overcome difficulties and develop their skills of instruments and conducting. Before knowing this drama, I had no interest in classical music at all. I didn't know the title of  music even though I had heard it before.
However, as I continue to watch, not only that I get to know the name and the composer, but also I learn the meaning of each music. Now, I enjoy listening to them while studying and it also refreshes my mind.
I have heard that this drama increased the sales of classical CDs which I think is a great thing. I am amazed by movies,books or TV programmes that have power to make people more familiar to things that are hard to approach.