Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Origin of my name

 Good evening, this is Momoko.

 Today, I was cleaning up my closet which was so messy for quite a long time. Then I found a small album. It was an album I made in 2nd grade. I flipped the page and I found a picture of myself. Me in the picture was a new born baby. Next to the picture, the origin of my name was written in my mother's words. 
 "Momo(which means peach in English) is a tree that bloom beautiful flowers, momo is a fruit that is sweet and delicious, momo is a tree that grows medical herb leaves. I want her to be a person who can be helpful to others, and be loved by others, just like peach tree."
 I really hope to be a person like that.

 It is quite interesting to know the origins of your names.
What's yours?