Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

My hobby

  Hey everyone, it's Kentaro. This is the second time I post to this blog. Today, I'm gonna talk about my hobby, singing.

  I would often go karaoke with my friends when I was in high school. After finishing entrance exams for universities, I went there almost every week! Whenever I went there with my friends, I sang a variety of songs for over 8 hours per day! I've been so swamped these days that I can't sing for such a long time, though.

  I'm also interested in singing in a cappella style. Unlike singing alone in karaoke, we sing only with our voices, without any musical instruments at all. I've been captivated by it since I first watched the performance on TV when I was in elementary school. I was really moved by how beautiful it was!

  Last year in high school, some of my friends and I organized a cappella band and sang 2 songs in a cappella style at the school festival. Even though we all had been so busy that we had only a little time to practice them together, we did well at the stage! I'll never forget that moment when our band and the audience were in sync as one!

  If you have something special in your mind, I want you to put it into action! You will definitely see the new world you have never seen by taking actions.

  Thanks for reading.