Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

responses and a question

Good morning!
I'd like to comment on the questions from Sayaka, Mikako,Kentaro and Brianne.

Sayaka's question was about my favorite singer.
I practically listen to any Japanese songs.  These days I am influenced by my friend and listening to a group called SEKAI NO OWARI.

Mikako's question was what I do to reduce stress.
I often listen to music or talk with my friends.  Both of those things makes me relaxed and help me reduce stress.

Kentaro's question was about my special memory in high school days.
I used to be in the cheerleading club which was one of my biggest parts of my high school memories.  I practiced doing many things with my club mates and it was very fun cheering on stage at school festivals.

Brianne's question was how to comment on other's blog.
I read on Shin's blog that there is no way to comment exept for writing a comment on your own blog post.

I have a question for everyone!
What is something happy or fun that you experienced lately?