Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 18, 2014

morning

I really do not like clouded trains. It makes me feel sick and sometimes I can hardly breathe.
This morning, it was awful. I had class from the first period, so I had to take an earlier train than usual. When the train arrived at Ikebukuro, the train was already full of people. Many people were trying to squeeze themselves in or they will be late. As they squeezed in, I felt as if I have become a avocado in a California Roll. Really, I felt like that.
When the announce said that it is almost Shibuya, I was so happy to be freed. But then the train stopped for some reason. People leaned forward at once and a young woman (maybe about 20 or a little more) who was standing next to me stepped on my foot with a high pin heel!! It seems that I didn't have much luck this morning.