Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Comments

To Mikako
Thanks for answering my question! I'm happy to hear that you spent a great time dancing with your club members. I can easily imagine how wonderful your high school life was. Will you join a dance club in this university again? Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your university life and make lots of memories in Aogaku :) Next, I'll answer your question. Singing, having a break, and listening to slow music make me feel relaxed. I think it is important to be relaxed when we are under stress.

To Sayaka
Wow, you're great! I wanna listen to your songs someday! lol Btw, I hadn't known your favorite song, "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson, so I listened to it on YouTube right now. Actually it was amazing! Even though I listened to this song for the first time, I was really moved and came to love it! Thanks for recommending me such an amazing song :)

To Brianne
Never mind about that, you're not noisy at all :) Rather, you're so nice! It seems to me that you always join discussions with self-confidence. I sometimes can't do that, so I really respect you. I wanna join discussions more actively just like you are doing every time.

To Saki Akiyama
I joined a welcome party for freshmen yesterday, which was so much fun! I talked a lot with students in other departments. I've already joined a cappella club, but I wanna join other clubs as well, so I'm looking for the ones which suit my taste :)

Thank you.