Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My first time in "OOTOYA"

Hello everyone.
My name is Brianne and nice to meet you all.
Please call me BURI-CHAN if you can because my name is very long.

Today i am going to talk about a dinner i went with my friends.

On thursday, me and my friends stayed late at school because we had to plan our class schedule and since we all have the same major, we decided to set it together.
I was really confused because there classed I have to take for sure and I didn't quite get it. Thanks to my kind friends who taught me how to plan my class schedules, I have finished planning my schedules and ready to start my school year. Of course i have concerns about failing but I will try my best because I don't want to be taking classes when i turned 4th grade.

Me and my friends finished very late so we decided to go out for dinner. I felt like I wanted to eat something healthy so I asked my friends if there were any place that serves healthy foods. Surprisingly there were! I was amazed because there were no such place in Aichi prefecture.

We went to a place called "OOTOYA" my friends told me that it is very famous and very delicious for the cheap price but it was my first time. I ordered a chicken salad set.



What do you think of this? Do you think it's delicious?

For me, it was very delicious and I also enjoyed talking with my new friends. There all have a warm heart. I think "OOTOYA" is a good place to go when you feel like you want eat something heathy and you don't feel like cooking. Why don't you try going to "OOTOYA" with your friends too?
It is also very close to our university, on the way to Shibuya station.




thank you.
Brianne