Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WELCOME CAMP




Hello everyone it is me again.


I am sorry for posting again.


Since I was extremely busy last week i didn't have chance to post so I am posting now.


What did you all did last weekend?


I went to a welcome camp with ESS( a club called English Speaking Society).

We all went to a island by riding a ferry. The sea was so beautiful and I had so much fun feeling the wind on the roof.






After we arrive at the island we went to the sea and enjoyed the spring bey.
I thought it would be too cole to enjoy the sandy beach but the weather was beautiful and i had no problem enjoying the beach.














At night we enjoy doing fire works at the beach.
I woke up very early with my friend and decided to walk along the sea.
The sound and the view and the ear was all so relaxing and those are very hard to experience now since our school is located in Shibuya.

I wish I can show you all the pictures I took.There are still a lot more.

The best part about this camp is that I was able to meed many more people and get to know each other, I have more friends now than i used to thanks to the camp.

I would like to thank all the sophomores and seniors for working very hard for us and being very kind to us.


thank you.


Brianne