Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 19, 2014

every thursday

my routine for every Thursday is that however busy and exhausted I am, I will put aside every thing and study with my part time job colleague. judged from the uniform my colleague was wearing, you can know what I am doing for part time job.  yes, that is Sagawa delivery service. that is my first part time job since I came to Japan 2 years ago.  also that routine has been kept for 2 years.
so, what do we study? since my colleague is interested in Chinese, so I teach him Chinese and he teaches me Japanese. the mutual learning is carried out in the form of chatting, while we are chatting, sometimes we can not express ourselves rightly in the language of the other side, so at that time he or I will teach what is the authentic way to say or the right word should be used.  that guy also has a great sense of humor and he applies himself to being a comedian. Chatting with him also makes my stress gone and make me feel relaxed. both of us think we will continue our friendship for a life long time.