Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Thanks & Sorry

Hey guys!
Thanks for answering my questions!
It helps me so much!

Before talking about songs, I have to apologize because I found that I had a HUGE spelling mistake :((
I wrote that "the shrine was only a place of player." I know it's a crazy mistake..LoL
I wanted to say "prayer" not "player"!!!
I'm so sorry for that..

I searched Shin's favorite band "Slipknot" up on YouTube and listened it!
There were some men in scary masks, and they yelled. I think it's kind of weirdo :/ But it's interesting! Thanks for telling me!

And I like Kentaro's favorite song. I think that's great that he sang a cappella version of the song on his high school festival!
I sang "My Life Would Suck Without You" by Kelly Clarkson with my friends on my high school festival, also. Do you know the song? That was one of the most exciting experiences in my high school life.

I love the song "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift, which is Mikako's favorite! If there is someone who doesn't know the song,  definitely you should listen it!!

Lastly, I've listened Azusa's favorite ONE OK ROCK song once because my friend in my high school loved it. I can't remember what the title was, but it was very nice :)

Again, thanks so much for answering my questions!!!
I'm looking forward to seeing you in next class!
Good night ;))