Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 28, 2014

Writing a blog at midnight...

This weekend, I was sleeping at daytime and being awake at midnight. Although I'm a night person and tomorrow's class (actually today's class!) will start in the afternoon, I realized that I should improve my lifestyle. My aim from tommorow is to go straight to bed after doing the study and a little bit of entertainment like TV. Also, I guess there is a need to wake up in the morning at once! I usually set the snooze function to stop myself from falling asleep twice, but I tend to stop the snooze function itself unconsciously, which it doesn't help at all. I will sleep as soon as I finish writing this!

Oh, and I would like to answer Mikako and Saki's question before I go to bed! When I feel stress, I watch TV, movies and read comics. I can laugh and reduce stress by funny TV programs. Also, by watching movies, I can forget my real life and concentrate at the movie's world.

For the answer to Saki's question, I think a part time job without a dress code will be a tutor although it is quite similar to a cram school teacher.