Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Introduction

 Hello, my name is Saki Nawata.
 I live in Machida city with my mother, older sister, and my cocker spaniel dog. I love listening to music. I like any kinds of music from pop, hip-hop, country to r&b, however my absolute favorite genre is EDM(electronic dance music).

 I was born in Tokyo, but as soon as I left hospital my family and I moved to Seoul, Korea. After living in Seoul we next moved to Hong Kong and lived there for about six years. After that we moved to Singapore and lived there for three years. While living in Hong kong and Singapore,  my sister and I both went to an international school. Luckily, I was able to acquire my English skills and international way of thinking. My experience of living abroad has made me able to think from many perspectives.
 
 Since my goal is to become an interpreter I would like to study hard to gain my English skills.
I would also like to make a lot of friends and communicate with various kinds of people that I could not meet during my high school years. 

Thank you