Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Singapore

 Hi! I'm Chie Kikugawa. I went to English conversation school for 6 years, but I'd never been to foreign countries until recently. Finally, I had a chance to go abroad! Last month I went on 4 days' trip to Singapore with my mother. I stayed at marina bay sands hotel used by the television advertising of Softbank company. SMAP, a famous J POP group sang there. The scenery was so beautiful that maybe we took hundreds of pictures only there, I'm serious.


Fortunately, I could see a press conference of "spiderman" at the hotel! I'm a big fan of "spiderman," so I became so excited. The movie, "Amazing Spiderman 2," will be released on April 25, 2014 in Japan. I'm going to watch it immediately after being released. Go spider!


 To my surprise, when we went to Universal Studios Singapore, I danced on the street! There were 5 dancers and they said they wanted to dance with somebody. I raised my hands because my mother said "Go" over and over again and I was a member of the dance club in high school. My clear blue clothes that I wore that day made me conspicuous, so I and other 4 people were called on by them. I thought I just danced with the dancers, but didn't. One of them said "It's going to be freestyle one by one." Omg. Eyes poped out. I danced alone in front of  about 300 people. I danced hip hop that is the best type of dance for me. When I think back on it now, it was a precious experience.

 We went to many places, and each of them hold a lot of memories. In Singapore smoking, littering, spitting, and chewing gum are forbidden and there are many beautiful buildings. That is why Singapore is so beautiful. I want to go there again. I also want to go to many other countries. To hope for more, I want to live in foreign countries for a long time like other students in IE3 class.

 Anyway I want someone to take me back to Singapore. haha