Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 14, 2014

How to feed the fish?

Hello everybody!!
I have a question about this blog. This is my second time to blog on, and I still don't know how to feed the fish. I usually type using my computer and on the top of the blog, it says to feed the fish. I managed to find a space where a fish is supposed to exist, but it just shows a white blank on my computer. Does anybody know how to feed the fish?

Answer to this Q:

The fish appear because of Flash. If you have a Mac or iPhone or iPad, you can't see it because Apple doesn't allow Flash . . . Try to access the site on a PC and you can feed them . . .