Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 21, 2014

Precious memories in my diary.

Have you all written a diary? I strongly recommend to keep your thoughts or any events on an actual paper. Dairy makes me remember what I have done on that day, and even reminds me how I had a lovely day. ( you can also keep a secret on it such people who you like.) it is a conversation with you! It's wonderful, isn't it????? 

I have kept a diary since I was 6 . I have two older sisters. When I was in elementary school, I really loved to write anything on my diary with my sisters at every single nights. It was very exciting for me to write down Thanks to them, I could keep it constantly almost every day however busy homework was. When I was in america, I wrote it in English. I could learn writing ability in Japanese and English at the same time. Now looking back my diaries, they makes me cry because those days I had spent were really precious and they won't come back. The most exciting part of keeping a diary is to cry in the future, I seriously think so. I am sure I keep it going in my future and my hope is to do this with my new family as well! 

See you'll tomorrow and have a good night.