Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

university life

I used to think that being a university student would be easy because people usually say that they were free and everything was easy.I realized that it is wrong.There are a lot of to do and I still have to work part-time job…

 Right now,I can't decide which club to join!!!
Orchestra-I really love to play the percussion but ,I would need 150000 to 200000 yen!
ACM-I'm interested in not only classical music but also j-pop music but,I would not be able to play instruments I love best.
ESS-I wanna speak English well as all of you .So,this club is very effective.However,I would not be able to play music I love to do..

 I would love to here which is the best club to join!! Thank you