Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

160km

 Today I went to batting center with my friends from high school. As some of you already know, I am a big fan of baseball, so I wanted to try it at least once. This was my first time going there but I've been feeling that I can do well. (That's kinda funny though)

But when I tried it by speed of 90km, I cannot even see the ball. Well, to be honest with you, it was very scary to stand besides the base to wait for the pitcher to throw the ball.

I have seen some pitchers throwing 160km and every time I see it, I wondered why batters cannot hit it, but now I can understand why. That IS scary.


This is my little story from today. If you want to try it, I recommend you to go there once so that you can understand the awesomeness of baseball players.