Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 20, 2022

Gott ist tot

During my long 5 hour of simple labor, I like to think about things. Things that are abstract and hard. For example yesterday I was thinking about the start of everything. The big bang. Isn't it weird to think that a thing like the big bang happened? There was nothing. No time, no space, no substances just plain emptiness. So how can an explosion so big happen and how did the first element, hydrogen appear? There is no way to explain it is there, or no explanation that could grasp my heart. I don't no if I should say this at a christian school but i'm an aetheist or am a shintoist as I like visiting shrines. I don't believe in a god but maybe a god like being created the hydrogen causing the explosion. Maybe god is real? But the antithesis for this is, in physics, an object is not existing unless an observer has observed it. Also, all the things in the universe has and needs to have mass as I said in a past blog about the Higgs boson.  

What do you guys think? Is god real?

No comments: