Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Café recommendation Pt.2

 I checked the last post which was asking you to write some cafes you like. Thank you Reiko for recommend me the place, I looked it up on Instagram and the pancakes looks so delicious!! I will go there with my friend soon ;)


And I thought it will be a good idea to share my favorite cafe as well. The place I want to introduce is "dotcom space Tokyo." It placed near Harajuku Station but in the middle of residential area so it's pretty quiet and easy to visit there alone. And it's a semi-basement so the wind and sun coming in are very refreshing. 

This cafe is famous for its croffle (croissant + waffle) Have you ever tried it once? You can add ice cream/whipped cream in 100 yen so that you can make your own. 

And  I also tried iced green tea latte there, that was so good. Actually, I was in a tea-ceremony club in high school so I am a bit strict about taste of Matcha. But the employee there carefully made Matcha, which is really good at it,  and pour it on a glass to make a beautiful layer of milk and Matcha.

If you have time, please visit:)


I hope your uni life become much more better with a cup of tea/coffee and some sweets!