Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 13, 2022

Some things never change

There are some things that I planned for my university life. To study and experience life through the lens of a student. There are so many questions wondering around my head, and yet I am compelled in my bed suffering. The inability to have motivation or energy to do anything. This situation reminds me of something. Oh, right. This is the very same situation that I was stuck in during my high school years. I guess we just repeat everything over and over without knowing it. It feels like it, but I also feel that I'm more connected to everything and nothing all the time. I guess this also mean we never really grow  up do we?