Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Weeknd...

Hewwo 👉🏻👈🏻,

I really don't know what to write, but aside from catching up with my favorite manga/manhwa series, relaxing these past few days, and writing for this new project I got into--I've been actively reading up on PC builds!

I've always had a strong interest for streaming and content creation so I've been saving up for a PC for the past two years. Unfortunately, I don't have my own private space (or time) to stream so I've just been reading up on PC builds and what-not. I have a specific build in mind at the moment but I'll probably have to run it with my older brother when I finally start buying the parts.

Most of my friends have recently started streaming, and one of them has already made me a model. So we're all just having a great time connecting our lore with one another! Honestly, if streaming was impossible for me I'd still like to make videos. The specs of my current laptop wouldn't handle it though, so I've been trying to speed up the process of getting a PC. I could just get a better equipped laptop but it wouldn't be a good investment in the long run. Most of the things I would want to do would entail to gaming and larger scale editing, so a laptop wouldn't cut it.

If anyone knows a good PC parts shop, please let me know! Or if you have build recommendations! I'm not exactly well-versed in PC building yet, but I would be happy to hear from you :]

Gooba! <3

1 comment:

Reiko said...

i would love to help but i touched technology so late in my life i know nothing about my own laptop