Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Another poem yes

 I really liked this poem I wrote and I wanted to share!

Guess what it's about? maybe?  


Small things

 Small like,

The annoyance in my voice, 

The thought in the back of my head. 

I thought you had another choice 

I wish I can take back what I said. 


I know,

I was your small hope 

I was glad to help,

I slightly would mope, 

But be happy, heartfelt.


Insignificant as it felt 

Them reaching for my hand 

I realized as I dwelt 

In my thoughts on the small things and how they were Grand.

No comments: