Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

About my recent tournaments

The last few times I was absent, it was for my golf tournaments. I belong in athletic golf club and I had a lot of tournaments this past one month. ( I'll apply some of them to be official absence once all the tournaments are over) 

To give you my scores, I shot 74,72,72,73,81,70 for the last 6 tournament rounds. It wasn't all that bad except for the time I shot 81, which was one of the important ones so I was sad👉👈

My next one is tomorrow, which is a head to head match versus Tohoku Gakuin University. It's a match play doubles style and I'll be teaming up with our club captain to take on their top 2 players. 

Today's just the little practice day so I'm gonna enjoy the day off and get ready for tomorrow🔥