Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Nap pt2

About a week ago, I posted a blog where I mentioned me falling asleep during one of the IT practice sessions. Well... surprise, surprise, it happened again. Except this time it was worse, because I fell asleep DURING THE TEST. Yes, you read that right. I fell asleep mid exam. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to take it on the day where I had gotten three hours of sleep in the first place. I was well aware it was bound to happen. 

I do need to publicly apologize to the person sitting behind me, though. My head kept banging on their monitor, and it made a creaking sound every single time. I really hope they passed the test despite me interrupting every ten seconds. 

I'm not sure if I've made it obvious, but I failed the test. As we all know, we can retake the tests as many times as we want, so I wasn't too concerned about it. I got 81% though! That's pretty good for a first timer. It was also a 60 minute test, unlike the others that only take 10 minutes. Alright, I should stop because at this point I'm just coming up with excuses.

On a positive note, there was no fire alarm this time. That was good. 

No comments: