Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 6, 2022

Hobby part 2

It may be surprising but I actually like cooking.(Not that im good at it though) When I was in New Zealand, there was literally nothing to do after school except for hanging out with friends. No amusment parks, no arcades(game centers), literally nothing, so I had heaps of time to spare. Also New Zealand's education is super behind compared with asian countries so I got merits(kind of like getting 70-90点 in Japan) and achieved(like the 平均点) without studying at all. (Might share my New Zealand grades in the future but don't keep your hopes up) So I started to cook using that time. During that era, my forte was making the infamous New Zealand-Australian sauage rolls. The sad thing about coming to Japan was how the houses, especially the kitchen were super tiny. I can't make things like these as I need a lot of room to make it. Also I stopped cooking last year as I was a 受験生 so I had to study during my free times. Now I suck at cooking because of that one year blank. I was studying different types of pastas when I came to Japan as it dosen't take much room to prepare and is relatively easy to make.
I was good at making arrabiatas but a few weeks ago when I made arrabiata, it tasted horrible. So now I am re-studying cooking in general. Things like what salt and pepper does into a dish. Hope I can cook like I was in New Zealand by the end of the year. 

No comments: