Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 18, 2022

The G

So a couple of days ago I saw a G. It was the first time in 2 years as I had never seen one in Japan since I came back. It appeared underneath the seats at a station. It was 22:00 and I was tired from the 5 hour labor. As I plunged my gluteus maximus on the seat it happened. It came out of nowhere and I was caught by surprise. But at the same time I was kinda happy to get to see one as they are common in New Zealand and I kinda missed seeing it. Don't get me wrong I hate them and hate insects in general. Don't you find it surprising how nearly every human being hate seeing G's? Well, let me tell you a theory that I heard of awhile ago about why humanity hates them. During the stone age, the chochroaches were super huge and people in those days were getring attacked by those huge chochroaches. Therefore because of this, the fear and the need to flee when encountering them were engraved into our instincts. This is why we're all scared of them. So its perfectly normal to scream your lungs out when seing a G.

2 comments:

aaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aaa said...

I was surprised to hear that cockroaches were common in a cold place like New Zealand.