Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Routines for the concert

 Good morning, guys. This time I want to share some routines for the concert. Actually I have a online concert of K-pop group, Cosmic girls, today. And I came to think I have some rules for it. 

1. Check up the setlist

I am the person who can handle the spoiler so I look up for someone to upload the setlist and make a playlist. So that I can learn how to chant and sing. Because of that, I usually don't go to first day of the tour.

2.(ONLINE) Cleaning up the room

I clean up the room to enjoy the concert. I don't know why I want to do this but listening to the playlist while cleaning up make my work more faster.

3. (ONLINE) Preparing drink and food

Because the concert is online, I can drink and eat at anytime I want. This time I bought chai tea and some cookies to make my time more comfortable.


I think I have more but I cannot think of any... But this is the essential routines for me, especially no.1!

I hope someday in the future I can see my bias offline and see my friends at the concert.


I wish you have wonderful Sunday;)