Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Best friend

I don't know what y'alls line of going from friend to best friend are, but mine are being together for more than a year and being able to share what you like. 

The reason I'm speaking about this is because my best friend of possibly 13 years messaged me yesterday that she's been back in Japan for a while now and that she was going to leave at the end of July! (She's half Japanese and American, and we met in our Japanese school) So I was extremely shocked to see that message. 

We absolutely LOVE each other! Going on hangouts, eating with our families together, having a whole secret base at a park, everything 🥺❤️ I missed seeing her because the last time she came was around two or three years ago.. Especially since I was conflicted about making friends. She came at the right timing! I know I have another Gospel concert on Saturday in Chiba but I might schedule a hangout in Shibuya during this week after Uni ✨🥰 


No comments: