Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Vroom vroom pt.2

 I had to vroom vroom yesterday and I have a story!

Okay so update I still drive up on curbs and right now I'm practicing how to turn in narrow roads and S and Z-shaped roads. It is currently my 3d time redoing this particular lesson and I am sick of it because they tell me I'm good and I'm clearly not >:( 

Anyway, I had yesterday's instructor for the first time and when he called my name I couldn't hear it at first because he practically whispered my name compared to all the other instructors calling out people's names. He was a little pissed about that I think and he was a lil grumpy until we sat down and I started talking about how my Japanese isn't so great and I might ask a lot of stuff because I used to live in America my whole life. I kid you not this guy flips his mood a whole 180 and starts saying he loves America and he watches  American movies and tv series all the time because he's a HUGE fan.

Bros I needed this guy to be nice to me or else I would have driven on the curbs again from being nervous, so I went along with it. I completely lied to this man and said I was also a HUGE fan of American movies and tv shows. Okay maybe not a lie but I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a HUGE fan ya know???  I would say I watch a handful of movies a year and this guy was saying he watches full-on seasons of an hour show and finishes them in a few days of a week. At this point my hands were sweaty not from getting criticism for my horrible driving but because I just lied to my instructor so he would be nice to me. 

We talk about what he likes and he said Stanger things first which saved my lying butt because I actually watched it last year. (late I know) he was talking about watching season 4 and I was like I haven't gotten to it yet hehehehe and he completely ignored me and started talking about breaking bad which I haven't seen...yet. (plz no slander) We also talked about zombie movies/tv shows and the guy didn't like the walking dead... like come on it's iconic at least watch until season 3 or 5. 

Then we moved on to actors and I start to feel the beads of sweat trickling down my neck because, I'm so sorry but I have no clue about famous celebrities or actors/actresses. Yo he got so suspicious and asked me if I really liked movies because I said I didn't know his favorite actor, I was about to swerve and crash the whole car out of embarrassment. I said as an apology I will watch a movie his favorite actor is in so now I have to watch "Kick Ass" because what if I get him next time as my instructor :,) 

Oh and I still got a lot of criticism in between these conversations so my plan backfired on me, it just made me be 2x more nervous than always. We love self-sabotage <3 I'm going to be redoing S and Z roads again 4th-time ahahahahahah


1 comment: