Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

About myself

Hello! My name is Takumi Nishihara.
This time, I’d like to introduce about myself.

First of all, let me talk about my background.
I was born in Yokohama, Japan and I grew up in that place. So, I’ve never lived in foreign country. I only went United States and New Zealand for sightseeing.
I noticed that many of my classmates are returnees. I’m envious of them because their english skills are so high. 
Among four english skillsListening, Writing, Speaking, Reading), I’m especially not good at speaking. So, through the IE courses and other lectures, I want to improve that skill as much as I can.

My hobby is playing the guitar. I started playing it when I was a junior high school student. So I’ve been playing it for about five or six years.
Of course, I like music too. My favorite music genre is Jazz and Fusion. These are basically american music. So, this is my one reason to study english. Learning english helps me understanding that type of cultures better.
Please let me know if you like that kind of music or if you play the guitar.

I’m excited to participate in class. See you next week!