Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

movie

yesterday is weekend, when I was in Shanghai, I usually see movies or drive to the nearby province such as Hangzhou(杭州) with friends to get rid of the hustle and bustle of the down town area. after I came to Japan, I hardly have time for entainment and it seems that my schedule conflicts with the schedule of cinema quite much. but I am very interested in movies, especially the movies that star Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, such as The Scent Of Woman, God Father and so on. Yesterday after I finished part time job, on my way back home, I found a movie disc which I dreamed to buy for long. that is called The Untouchables, this movie stars Kevin Costner and Rober De Niro and Sean Connery, and the story is about that a government agent through paying great cost including the threat of the safety of his family and the death of his colleague and friends won the battle with the famous gangster Al Capone and brought him to justice during Prohibition.  It is very wonderful.